MOVE3 is a powerful solution offering ‘real simplicity in practice’. Here are some of its features. Have a look and find out what MOVE3 can do for you.
Least squares adjustment and design of 3D, 2D and 1D geodetic networks.
- Rigorous implementation of the Delft theory of design and adjustment.
- Sophisticated mathematical model with rigorous ellipsoidal coordinate estimation (no spherical or planar approximations).
- Comprehensive quality control by precision and reliability analysis.
- Extensive testing capabilities for all observation types and known coordinates.
- Combination of terrestrial and GNSS/GPS observations and levelling.
- No requirement to reduce observations for projection or to the ellipsoid.
- A wide range of supported projections for coordinate input and output.
- Automatic computation of approximate coordinates.
- Automatic computation of loop closures.
- Easy to learn interactive user interface enabling quick access to all functions.
- Efficient algorithms, optimising both computation speed and memory usage.
- Import GNSS/GPS files from Leica, Sokkia, Stonex, Topcon, Trimble.
- Import files from Leica, Sokkia, Topcon and Trimble/Zeiss digital levelling equipment.
- Import files from Leica, Sokkia, Stonex, Topcon and Trimble Total Stations.
“MOVE3 is brilliant in its functionality but simple in its use. Even for simple underground surveyors” – Sean, Australia
Wondering what MOVE3 could mean to your company?