MOVE3: It is fast, easy to use and produces results I can have confidence in.
Sean Blanchette, Surveyor, Byrnecut Offshore Saudi Arabia
When our underground project in Saudi Arabia was resurrected after a 3 year hiatus we needed a survey network adjustment program that meets Australian Survey Standards. After much research of 3 different adjustment packages MOVE3 was chosen without hesitation.
The reasons behind the selection were very clear, as shown below.
- is Leica DBX compatible, no need to convert to any other format; straight from the instrument into MOVE3;
- can read any combination of Leica formats, i.e. resection & know bearing;
- can process data captured by sets of angles;
- tests raw data for errors;
- meets the Australian SP Standard 2.1 or exceeds them;
- has a short learning curve.
Since its inception use we have verified several check surveys and have been impressed by the results and the ease of use. It eliminates any manual booking techniques; everything is on board with the Leica and automated.
It is fast, easy to use and produces results I can have confidence in. The back service from the Sweco team is second to none.
I would recommend that every mine should use this package to take their survey control network to the next level.